Is EKU Honors For Me?
Return to Future Students
Do you enjoy intellectual challenges in a variety of subjects?
Do you like to read and share your ideas in creative ways?
Do you like to explore new and challenging points of view?
Do you wish to work closely with a dynamic community of curious students and faculty?
Do you enjoy learning about and collaborating with people who are different from you?
Do you want to engage in original research?
If you answered yes to these questions, EKU Honors may be for you! We seek students who want in-depth, intellectual experiences in college with a strong grounding in an interdisciplinary liberal arts education. We know high school GPAs and standardized test scores only tell part of the story, so our application process is holistic in nature and designed to allow us to get to know you as a whole person. Specifically, we are interested in students who:
- Desire to attain their highest academic and professional goals
- Want to be informed and responsible citizens in their local communities and the world
- Seek to grow through a spirit of creative and innovative learning
- Wish to contribute meaningfully as leaders within EKU Honors and the campus community
- Desire to learn about and engage with viewpoints of people from diverse backgrounds, both locally and globally
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply during our next application cycle! Learn more at our page for Future Students.